Re: your mail

To: matt w Monday <matt_monday@juno.com>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
Matt,

I have the same problem, a roadster is my only car and has been for the
last 3 years... I have not run into any real problems driving everyday as
long as I stay up onthe mataince, being oil chang and valve adj every 3000
mi or so..  As for the rain, get a hard top if you can. I lived in Potland
OR for 2 of those 3 years with a  soft top that was 15 years old, and well
worn out.  It kept out most of the rain but it did leak and on those rare
sunny day the car was airring out :-)

I would say if you keep up on your car care you sould be fine, but make
arrangements for alternate transportation, just in case, a bick or a
friend..

Eric
66 1600 300-600 mi a week for the last year... and only minor down
time...(weekend tinkering).

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |