64 1500 Fairlady

To: <LauraHoey@myself.com>
Subject: 64 1500 Fairlady
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:44:16 -0700
Laura,

We want you in our Datsun community. If you love that 1500, BUY IT! There
are quite a few 1500 owners on or list and everyone is looking forward to
adding one more (that's you). You'll find a treasure of 1500 information by
searching the archive. List Quest (http://www.listquest.com) is the easiest
and in my opinion, the best. The other (can't remember it address) needs a
password and doesn't go back as far.

But the main thing is that you'll have lots of help here.  A couple other
1500 owners are, Joe Roach of San Diego, Lee Brooks (shifty) of SanFran,
Alan Bent of Australia, Dan Zubkoff and quite a few more.

As far as anything I can think of that would be against the 1500 is that
they are quite slower than the 1600's and 2000's. But, maybe, after your
hooked, you'll "Just Have to" have another roadster! It has been known to
happen and don't expect anyone here to talk you out of it!

Soon your email signature will read
Laura Hoey
SPL-310

Mine reads