Metal brake lines

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Metal brake lines
From: Paul <paul@winresearch.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:03:25 -0700
In taking my rear brakes apart, I applied a little too much "torque" to
the fitting on one wheel cylinder and twisted the the brake line apart!
Naturally, the line is too short to re-flare. Does anyone know the
diameter of the metal brake lines on a 67 1600? Bending the tubing looks
like a do it till you get it right kind of thing, so who makes a
reasonable set of cutter/bending/flaring tools for this small diameter
tubing? Looks like I'm going to get to acquire a new skill.

Paul
67 1600