Re: Metal brake lines

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Metal brake lines
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:12:22 -0700
I bent custom lines,  (they're 3/16", even on "metric" roadsters)
        three times, Paul, and the third time they stopped leaking.  The worst
part about the flex line is that it 'work hardens' as you bend it.  So
on try # 3 or 4, it usually becomes so brittle that it cracks.  And
getting the 'double bubble' is a real challenge, too.
        Next time, I'm buying the 'right' part, since they don't seem to be too
much money, and spending the afternoon driving instead of bending
tubing...
YMMV,
Toby

 Does anyone know the