Re: Metal brake lines

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Metal brake lines
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 18:55:51 -0500
I too bent all the brake lines for my roadster.  I rented a metric double
flare tool (good one) from the local parts house.   I consider the area that
broke on yours to be one of the more difficult to bend.  I do not remember
which side (I believe it was the drivers side) but I was able to buy a
universal length (18 inches I believe) and after bending it was just the
right lenght.

Whether you bend it yourself or buy one from a parts house, be sure to get
the line back in it's retaining straps so it can't be dragged off.

Nathan