Re: Electric Fuel Pump

To: Xcokid@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electric Fuel Pump
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 06:55:44 -0400

Rick,

  My electric fuel pump is mounted under the hood, passenger side, between the
battery and the voltage regulator.  I rerouted the fuel line to go behind the
battery to the pump and then up and around the motor in front of the radiator to
keep it out of the heat.
  But why move it from the trunk, unless it is in the middle of the floor?  I
would think that might be a better location.  But I hope you also run a filter
before the pump!  If not, that could explain the sudden death.

Paul
OROC