Re: Electric Fuel Pump

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electric Fuel Pump
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:06:39 -0400

Michael,
I can't argue with you. But I think the key is the filter being located before
and above the pump so the pump always has gas in it.  Of course, if I had a
choice, I would prefer to have it mounted next to the tank, some how protected
from the weather and road debris, and with easy access to the filter.  maybe if
I ever do a frame off!

Paul
OROC