Electric Fuel Pump

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Electric Fuel Pump
From: Xcokid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:43:38 EDT
Well, it finally happened. The Roadster died and I couldn't get it re-started
with just a screwdriver.
What happen was my electric fuel pump died without even the slightest
warning. Luckily I was on a two-lane road and I knew a place to pull off was
just ahead. Coasted into it easily.  Didn't hear the pump purring so I knew
what it was. Did a couple of quick checks and started walking two miles to
the house. Wife drove  me to the parts house and back to the car, installed
pump and away I drove.
Old pump is installed back by the fuel tank, which is where I always assumed
it should be. Anyone got a different idea? And yes, I do a have a pressure
regulator between the pump and the carbs.
Thanks

Rick Stayner
69 2000
Harrisburg, Pa