Re: Plates

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>,
Subject: Re: Plates
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:37:55 -0700
I have not been through this in a long time( I still have my black
California plates) , but as far as reproduction of plates, it used to be
legal to reproduce lost or damaged plates, if there was no intent to
defraud.
Phil

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
Associate Scientist