Re: R/C car's and seat belt's

To: pletch@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: R/C car's and seat belt's
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 17:40:07 EST
All,

A while back, I attempted to purchase some seatbelts for my 1500 from
someone on the list.  Unfortunately, our agreement was not fulfilled on the
other end and as a result I still need a set.  I am looking for 1500
seatbelts that are different (like everything else) from the 1600/2000
variety.  Anyone got a couple to spare?

Thanks,

Sid