Re: alternators, cables and batteries, oh my.

To: grainville@ecrix.com
Subject: Re: alternators, cables and batteries, oh my.
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:00:27 EDT
Battery -- The tiny Miata spec battery that I just bought (Wesco battery? in
Anaheim, CA on the internet) is very very light and is sealed so I cut some
black rubber floor mat material to fit and used that to keep it from slipping
around.  Worked well, but the smallest commercial tray should also work.
Don't buy anything until you get the battery!

For cables, try a bike store, they are easy to get and fabricate and not too
expensive.

Good luck

Gary C
1966 1600