OT - 510 Appreciation

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - 510 Appreciation
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 12:52:50 -0600
List,

I went down to the SCCA RGR AutoX this weekend here in Albuquerque (as a
spectator, my tranny is still at the shop).

Datsun was represented by a 69 1600, a 240Z, and a 510.  I've never really
paid much attention to 510s, but after this weekend I have a new found
apprecation.  He was good, smooth, & fast.  His valve cover said Datsun 1600
OHC.

I went to watch cause I'm interested in joining in at a later point in time.
One thing I noticed right off, everyone had racing tires.  My little street
tires & stock wheels ain't going to hack it.

Later...Robert - 67.5 1600 - Abq