A humbling experience

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A humbling experience
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 15:13:26 PDT
All,

Right after I got done whining about this guy wanting too much money for his
car, I get an email from a nice lady in Cameron, WI saying thank you for
posting pics of the Mt. Wilson Run on my photopoint site.

She had an amazing roadster story of generosity to tell me that made me
ashamed of my histrionics over this 64 1500. Turns out she celebrated her
50th birthday last spring. A cousin drove a 69 2000 all the way from
Deleware to Cameron, Wiscon AND GAVE IT TO HER AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT.

She sent me pics of the car. Needs some work, but is a runner and she loves
it. Anyone in the Wisconsin area please contact her and make her feel
welcome!

Makes me feel stupid moaning about money when there is such generosity in
the world.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

http://profiles.msn.com.