People do think I am crazy....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: People do think I am crazy....
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:47:37 PDT
Hey List,

Wow. Quite a response to my post about buying and selling. Money does seem
to get the list talking...

One person commented that I already own two cars and why do I need another?
Well, first off I really own just my 67 2000 Solex. The 70 2000 in my stable
was originally going to be my daily driver while my 67 was going to be
redone, but my girlfriend got the bug and is going to "buy me out" of the 70
2000. She wants one of her own. Can you blame her?

Also, after much consideration and bullying from friends and vendors, I have
decided to do a full restoration on my 67 2000 solex. So I want a car to
have so I can drive it while my solex is gone. I would like it to be a three
seater. Next to the 67 2000, it is my favorite car of all the roadsters.

It is amazing how many people are posting about wanting a car or are asking
the list to help friends, family or acquaintances buy cars. No wonder the
asking prices are going up! We seem to be enjoying an influx of interest.

So never fear folks, I will get my three seater. It may take time and it
will certainly take money, but in the end I am going to have someone drive
me around in my 63 or 64 so I can see what it is like to sit in that really
cool third seat.

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
70 2000 (Soon to be liz's all by herself)
SoCalROC

http://profiles.msn.com.