Re[2]: People do think I am crazy....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, DemonTSi@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: People do think I am crazy....
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:22:15 -0700
Van,

Darn, you get all the good ideas first. We'll be wanting to see those
suspension mods (something I only dreamed of but would never have the guts
to do). Let's see this baby at Shasta next year.

P.S. When I was a kid my older sister's boyfriend had a Triumph roadster (I
think it was one), and I would scrunch up in the back shelf under the roll
bar. Not fun at all without a seat!

Fred - So.SF