Re: People do think I am crazy....

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: People do think I am crazy....
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:50:35 EDT
In a message dated 09/05/2000 5:13:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us writes:

> He just looked soooo relaxed
>  sitting in that 3rd seat, that I could picture doing just that on a slow
>  drive on a country road. Sigh... I'll probably never have the chance to
own
>  one of these 3-seaters after Andrew buys them up. Hmmmn, what would it
take
>  to add one to a later model roadster...

Fred... between breaks in classes, and during break time (when I was working
at my last place), I'd sometimes just lay sideways on the back shelf with my
feet dangling over the side too. Grab a nice pillow and life is all perfect!
Another reason I will miss my primered baby so much... my sr20 roadster will
be gettng a roll bar, so there's not gonna be any room on the back shelf!
(Well, that, and the suspension is gonna be poking you in the @$$ too  :)

\/ /\ /\/