AZ Roadsters - Pavilions time again - SAT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AZ Roadsters - Pavilions time again - SAT
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:34:06 EDT
All of you in the PHX area: I'ts time again for the DZA showing @ the
Scottsdale Pavillions! Sat Sept 9th  4:00-9:00pm ish. ( I usually drive in
about 5:00pm).

Last month we had 4 Roadster owners & 3 cars there w/the other Datsuns -
shall we try for more? Chris D., Guy, Steve, Jim, Ron (call Lance!) Bob/Linda
???? This means YOU! <G> Even w/out car it'd be great to have you all.

Gary - care to drag out an Allard to impress the heck out of them all??

See Everyone There !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311