Re: who is this character?!?!

To: dafox1@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: who is this character?!?!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 08:56:34 PDT
All,

I wasn't going to jump into this. It will amount to nothing but name calling
and flames. Just ignore the guy and he will eventually get bored and go
away. I care nothing for what people think about my car. It's MY car, not
theirs. If he doesn't like them, DON'T BUY ONE.

We all love the cars, that's why we are here. Plus because our list is
relatively small, we treat each other with dignity and respect. This guy is
just trying to get a rise out of us. Let us as one list convince this guy he
is wasting his time as his opinions mean about as much to us as ours does to
him.

So if you see an email from him on the list, exercise your right to hit the
delete key and pour water on his flames.

As my dad says: "Acknowledged. Move on."

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

http://profiles.msn.com.