Re: who is this character?!?!

To: efris@home.com
Subject: Re: who is this character?!?!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 19:56:58 PDT
All,

I have a simple solution. Let's get the people together who want to rock and
put them against any car in its class be they MGs or whatever. Can you
imagine it? I know that guys like Craig Carter, Vic Laury, Gary Cohen,
Dennis Currington, and a whole mess of BADROC guys out here on the west
coast with their "finicky carburetor" cars will be happy to oblige. I am
sure Gary Boone and some other 'crossers would love to have a go with the MG
or other roadster crowd.

Oh yeah. Bring pinks.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC