Re: who is this character?!?!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: who is this character?!?!
From: sar castro <srl_spl311sucks@wiremail.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 06:50:54 -0700 (PDT)
i am glad you picked a challenge that i can win.  if you had suggested a
"polishing with a diaper" or "dragging up old part numbers" challenge i would
have been dramatically disadvantaged.  those activities seem to be the
specialty of the demographic on this list.  boomers!  you are all going to ruin
my social security.  i will be there on the 24th to meet your challenge.  just
look for the guy in the yugo with an 83 escort wagon motor.  you can not miss
me.  do not bring your pink slip.  as i said before, i dont want one of those
junk piles.
discountenancing in denver

--- Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
> wrote:
>Hey Larry!
>   Are you in the Denver area as well??    Guess the guy won't have the
>guts to take credit for his messages, cause I'd love to meet him in
>person..  I can imagine what he has now...  a *tricked* out '83 Escort
>Wagon...  oh baby, what a ride!!
>
>My challenge to Sar Castro is simple...  see ya at the next SCCA meet on
>Sept 24 2000 at Cloverleaf in Loveland, CO!   Plenty of Datsun roadsters
>will be there for ya to insult in person.
>
>Eric
>

>Dat2000srl@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> I wish I could take the credit, But sorry. My rust bucket, MG knock-off isn't
>> worth as much as this guy must think. Maybe he is that MG guy I keep passing
>> and can never catch up to me!!!!
>>
>>  Larry

Get your very own free E-mail,Free Fax Search multiple search engines in one go
join our community,and lots more.... ---> http://www.wiremail.net

Make money in the e-commerce boom register FREE at
http://www.wiremail.net/register_associate.html