Rear brake springs

To: Datsundude@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear brake springs
From: "eugene kay" <pkaccess@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 18:51:03 GMT
Hi Dean and all on list:

I found your email in the archives with the following question but I
couldn't locate the answer in the archives: How are the rear brake springs
positioned?

I've been slowly reassembling my car over several years and this is one of
the pitfalls.

For me to understand the positioning of the springs and thus your answer:
the way I see it is that one spring is positioned above the axle
hub(roughly) near the adjuster and the other is below and thus near the
cylinder.

thx
Eugene Kay
'69 2000