Re: Watkins Glen part of the story!

To: Dat2000srl@aol.com, SGHT@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen part of the story!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:56:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/00 2:32:32 AM !!!First Boot!!!, Dat2000srl@aol.com
writes:

<<  My wife also made us t-shirts (2) one ea. mine had 'DAT2000SRL', hers
 'ROADSTER LOVER' . We captured a pic on the net, CALSPEED!! in his race car
 in front of a Viper, we cut the Viper out of the pic, and printed it out on
 iron on paper, we got lots of compliments, thanks CALSPEED, great pic! I
hope
 your not gonna come after me for copyright violations, we didn't sell them.

Actually, that is a good pic!  If you want you have my permission to use it
to sell.  I have no problem with it.  Just save me one before you sell out.
Btw... keep the Viper in there!  ;>)

Calspeed