Reminder... BADROC get together and In-And-Out this sunday

To: casalp@earthlink.net, study_muffin@hotmail.com, jem@milleredp.com,
Subject: Reminder... BADROC get together and In-And-Out this sunday
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:47:39 EDT
Just a quick reminder about the get together this coming sunday (the 17th).
It's at the In-And-Out in mtn. view. Location info is here:
http://www.in-n-out.com/cgi-bin/inosearch.pl?category=store&data_in=129
The earlier we show up, the greater chance we have of getting good parking
spaces. I've also been informed that a Krisy Kreme donut shop has opened up
across the street... I'm not sure what relevance that has, but it's just good
to know (I've never had their donuts  :)
Soooo... try to show up around 11:00-11:15am or so, and we'll see you there!

\/ /\ /\/