Re: pipes and hoses

To: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: pipes and hoses
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:27:28 -0500
The line routes actoss the front (top) of the engine between the valve
cover and the thermostat housing.  There is a metal tab on the line
that goes on the left front head bolt.  Once that is positioned the rest
of the line should be intuitive.  If not, let me know and I will see how
mine routes.

Peace,
Pat

67.5 1600

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885