Re: Rare Datsun Engine Trivia (+ Competition Time!)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rare Datsun Engine Trivia (+ Competition Time!)
From: Thomas <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:33:16 +0200
I think Alan told me the S20 and Prince G7 engines are the same except
for the 4-valve head. It's also a heavyweight lump compared to the
L6 type. Just like any Mercedes engine. The UY engine wasn't from the
same family. I will let Alan straighten out this one. If the engine is heavier
than 400 lbs, I'm not interested.

Thomas
in Sweden