Re: V8 conversion

To: csp311@telia.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V8 conversion
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:46:53 EDT
A dressed small block ford with iron exhausts weighs in at 450 lbs.  With
tube headers, alloy heads and intake and an alloy waterpump, more than
100lbs can be shaved off.  Add to this the fact that the ford is MUCH
narrower than the chevy and it seems to be a better candidate for the
conversion imho.

Sid