Re: V8 conversion

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V8 conversion
From: Thomas <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:47:24 +0200
I just want to mention the 230 lbs weight increase for a
small block Chevy vs the original Datsun engine. All on the
front axle. A small block Ford is a few lbs lighter than the
Chevy engine. For example if anyone want to go really wild,
a big block Chevy would add 340 lbs. The handling could then
be described as "just a little understeer"

Thomas
in Sweden