Re: Washington State TAXED (OT)

To: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Washington State TAXED (OT)
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 06:07:01 -0400
  SAVE YOUR PAPER WORK!!  The great state of Ohio tried this about 15 years
ago.  They would except a dealers trade in value but not a car bought from
an private tax payer.  Their values were set by some blue book that was much
higher than NADA or Edmunds.  It lasted a couple of years and then was
repealed.  Those with proof of the taxes paid could file for a refund.

Paul
OROC