X-Rated :)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: X-Rated :)
From: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:31:32 -0500
>>Lastly, this is the "X rated" part - I was crusing and stopped at a
>>local pub, this beautiful woman came out to look my car - she said "..it
>>made her wet".  Is this what you guys are always grinning about?

That's pretty funny.  While cruising with my wife one night this summer, I
was stopped at a light with some teenage girls behind me in an Eclipse.
Upon turning green, I shot outta there pretty quick (just for grins).  When
they caught up to me, they pulled up beside us and lifted their shirts to
flash their boobs!  WooHoo!

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000