Re: X-Rated :)

To: gppepoy@cybertrails.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: X-Rated :)
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:26:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/00 12:26:12 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
gppepoy@cybertrails.com writes:

> Good grief,
>  I have GOT to get my roadster assembled.  Times a wastin.  Don't tell my
> whif
>  why I am newly inspired....it will be our little secret. Just wait until I
> tell
>  my buddies at "Old Farts R Us" what side benefits my are included in
> Roadster
>  ownership.  They thought it was just limited to excessive tool purchasing.
>  Guy
>  67.5 SPL 311
>  Tempe, AZ

Gee Guy, I dunno if I'd count on the "chicks" -  the only thing I ever get in
this end of town is a truckload full of desert-worn immigrant farm workers
making obscene gestures. Besides <G> if ya do get a "flash you'll never know
it cause they're all tucked away in their window-tinted air-conditioned cars !

Hey (second thought here) how come we haven't seen you up at the Pavillions
yet??

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311