Re: X-Rated :)

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: X-Rated :)
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:17:28 -0700
Hi Laurie,
I hate to admit it but first I would have to remember which pair of glasses to
put
on, Next I would then have to find where I left em.  THEN I could see what is
really "goin on."  Oh, it seems that whenever I plan to go to the Pavillions
something else comes up and I can't make it.  Poopy!
Oh well, one of these weekends.... I'm really not a closit roadster snob.  One
of
these days I'll come out.  Lets see, maybe I should rephrase that a bit.
Guy