Re: Finally on Road

To: <HIGHKIX4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Finally on Road
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:58:35 -0400
Jim,

Congratulations on the delivery of your new baby! Enjoy the ride.

BTW, comparing a Roadster with a S2000 is like comparing apples with
oranges. The only thing in common is that both are convertibles and are
sports cars. 30+ years of development have produced a remarkable sports car
which will blow the doors off any roadster out there. I finally drove one
last weekend and was duly impressed. Mike Unger I am sure will agree.

My Miata will also blow the doors off most Roadsters and it's the early 1.6L
one. After buying the Miata it became apparent how much sports cars have
improved over the course of the years. Dean, who was my passenger, noted
that it felt like a 2L when I finally put my foot down on the go pedal.

That is not to say the roadster isn't fun, it's different!

66 Mike