Re[2]: Pertronics (was olympic glory...)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Pertronics (was olympic glory...)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:47:21 -0700
Hi Ben,

I don't doubt that having a Pertronics will make your car hum worry-free.
What I didn't like is that they made my cars SLOW. And I like fast. I'd
like to see a regular roadster engine with Pertronics go fast, and see how
it's accomplished. If need be, I'll compare my stock '70 1600 with SU's or
my '66 2000 with SU's against a similarly equipped Pertronics roadster.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC