2.5" flowmaster on U20?

To: "311" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2.5" flowmaster on U20?
From: "Kyle Hagemann" <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:31:11 -0700
Hey gang.

My exhaust is a miserable mess, and I think I oughtta just get it
redone.

I'm on a pretty tight budget, so I wonder if I can use a surplus
2.5" Flowmaster a friend has lying around?  (if I can convince him
to part with it, that is;-) Or do you figure that big of a muffler
will hurt performance and/or be too loud?  I don't mind it being
noisy, within reason.  He had it on his 2L 510, and it bellowed
pretty loudly; the car ran GREAT though, and had a nice exhaust tone.

TIA
       ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond
   _.;(____\____    72 240Z, L28/E88/SU, 5sp, all poly - Z Beast
  `-(#)------(#)-<  69 2000, finally back on the road - Toadster