Re: 2.5" flowmaster on U20?

To: kwhcpa@addler.net, HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2.5" flowmaster on U20?
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:35:23 EDT
While I can't add to the discussion on the tube diameters, I have a
question.  Does anyone have the exhaust tip from a late roadster laying
around that they could measure?  What I want to know is the length of the
"bugle", the diameter at the resonator and the diameter at the end of the
tip.

Thanks!

Sid