need a little advice

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: need a little advice
From: Taylor Collins <tyco1983@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
I'm new to the list and already have a couple
questions.  Imagine that.  I'm putting my '69 2000
back together(my only car after wrecking my '72 240z)
and am looking for some reasonably priced,
lightweight, standard or overbore size, pistons that
can up my compression.  Also, for the information of
my machinist, what general directions should be
followed when removing weight from those beefy rods?
Have some patience, I'm only 17 and learning.  Thanks
for any and all help-Taylor

http://photos.yahoo.com/