Re: leaking Solex's...

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, RWM@RWMann.com
Subject: Re: leaking Solex's...
From: PLETCH5@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:29:10 EDT
I would never admit to a leaking DATSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,I guess I do keep a drip pan under the car.

As far as the Soles seep. If you mean the jet cover it does collect moisture
and dust over time,I havent noticed any seepage anywhere else on the carbs.
Valve cover gasket is another story-the head has been shaved to many times.
Speaking of that,has anybody thought of making a thicker valve cover
gasket,it would be cheaper then buying a new head.

    Ken
DATSTER