Re: Engine Tuning Device

To: brian@varatouch.com
Subject: Re: Engine Tuning Device
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Brian,
        Interesting idea. Have you talked to keith about your mixture reader?
He has a fairly fancy looking homemade one.  Which type of O2 sensor are
you using?? I have heard that the 1 wire type are useless -that the two
wire type are better but really only give good readings around the ideal
mixture-their range is not broad enough.  Have you heard about these 5-wire
sensors??  They are supposed to be able to give lots more info over a much
broader range than the other...problem is I believe that they are at least
twice as much as a two wire model.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA