Re: book

To: ristguitars@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: book
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 23:14:37 GMT
He's referring to the book published by Brooklands:  "Datsun Roadsters
1962-1971".  It's a compilation of period (or close to) articles on the
Datsun Roadster.  They do a whole heap of these for various vehicles.  It's
an excellent resource, with articles from US, Australia, UK, and South
Africa.  Interesting reading.  My info on the inside cover mentions:

Motorbooks International, Osceola, Wisconsin 54020
Tel: 715 294 3345  fax: 715 294 4448

I've seen Brooklands books in all kinds of bookshops (including Borders)
here, but very rarely do they have the Datsun Roadster book, often you'll
find the one on the Z cars.  Still, if they've got some of the series,
they'd surely be able to order one for you.