Re: Sideview mirrors, are they stock?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sideview mirrors, are they stock?
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:18:41 -0700
List,

On one of the BADROC drives there was someone with a RHD 2000 from
Japan.  He had these great mirrors that would fold in.  I believe that
they were stock in Japan.  Space is very important in Japan and they
would also be a great addition to my car in its very cramped garage
space.

Dana

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.