Re[2]: Sideview mirrors, are they stock?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Sideview mirrors, are they stock?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:56:28 -0700
Dana,

I remember seeing that too. The guy mentioned that the fold-ins are stock.
I think there was a swivel on the arm that attaches to the fender. I'm also
bumping into the mirror when in the garage, would be nice to swivel it.

My late-model Z has fold-in mirrors, very nice feature. However, my daughter's
Altima has fixed position mirrors, always bumping into them, bummer.

Any aftermarket source of swivel mirrors for the roadster?

Fred - So.SF