Re[4]: Rainy day Projects part 2

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re[4]: Rainy day Projects part 2
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:07:26 -0700
Kyle,

Note that I called it a junker, to ease my conscience about chopping it up.
Actually, it looked worse than it was. I had a tow truck bring it to my
nephews house in SJ and I cleaned it up. By the time Calspeed helped me
flat-tow it to SF with a donor fender, it looked decent. The front end had
body/frame damage, and the floor was gone. I saved the rear half (perfect
condition including doors). The rear axle is in Calspeed's car. Hard to
believe but it was a driver a year or so ago.

I took pics as I chopped it up, since they're useful for reference like today's
talk about Daniels' carb cold air induction box. One thing Daniel, that inner
fender sheet metal is not flimsy, it's a bitch to cut. Use an air hammer with a
cutting chisel.

Fred - So.SF, Calif.
P.S. My other cars do not look like that!