Rainy day Projects part 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rainy day Projects part 2
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        How bad would it be for me to  cut a rectangular opening in the left
inner fender directly behind the air cleaner??  Is this a 'structural' part?
        I have been reading up on airboxes and if I want to use my super-neato
triple-chrome-plated 4" NISMO Velocity stacks I might have to do this.  I am
planning on making a cold air induction box and the roof of the box needs to
be a certain distance away from the mouth of the stacks.  The top of the box
would have to protrude into the wheel well I believe.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA