Re: List Clutter

To: Dwight Claassen <whest172@wheatstate.com>
Subject: Re: List Clutter
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:29:17 -0700
Hi Dwight,
.."list abusers"?  Is this another mutatation or deviant form of  E self
abuse?  Is there a 12 step program?   Does this explain the dramatic rise
in sticky keyboards?  Where do I sig.... Ok, Ok, Ok, I'll stop.   I have
to install my fly wheel with some NEW bolts.  Almost used those old sticky
ones.  Ok, Ok, I'll stop!  Focus, Focus...ONLY roadster stuff....Only
roadster stuff.
Bye,
Guy
67.5 SPL