Re: List Clutter

To: <pmiller@megapathdsl.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List Clutter
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:45:59 -0400
That's what the delete button is for. I delete plenty of threads when they
are of no concern to me. I send jokes occassionaly that are car related and
everyone needs a laugh a day or you'll lose your mind in todays world.

Plenty of chatter and that's good. The world, whether we like it or not,
does not revolve around Roadsters but around people we care about and if
you're not rich - work. UGH!

Mike