Re: List Clutter

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Clutter
From: "Gano Kevin A. 810-578-3045" <mzk578@hqs.mid.gmeds.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:06:36 -0400 (EDT)
or find something to do fer kripe-sakes!!!!

must be pretty rough having nothing better to do than bicker thru e-mail.

(snip)

There... much better. You know, one of the nice things about e-mail, especially
in the
mind of pmiller, I'm sure, is the fact that one can mouth off as one sees fit
and then
say  "NYAAH NYAAH NYAHH...  Go ahead and flame me - I'll just delete your
e-mails!"

The other nice thing is the "Filters" function Netscape Communicator (let's
see... If
'SENDER'  contains  'pmiller' then 'DELETE MESSAGE'). Great, all better.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA