The hatchet man commeth.........

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: The hatchet man commeth.........
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:41:03 EDT
Hello all,

It is a sad day in Roadsterland.  We are about to lose another one of our
crowd.  I have tired of looking at the Roadster languishing in the driveway.
  A few folks have inquired about it, but I have had no firm offers, SO I
have decided that it is time to put her down.  I am going to chop it up for
parts.  A few folks have asked about parts from that car, and if any of you
are still interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW - THE PARTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!! I
will try to reply to those folks that I have communicated with, but I have
deleted some e-mails and may have deleted the wrong ones.  (Please accept my
apology in advance if I did not get back with you after this note.)

I will also be putting some stuff on Ebay.  This is my first venture onto
ebay as a seller, so wish me luck!!

Thanks,
Sid