RE: Re[2]: engine won't start tap tap it starts!!

To: "'CalSpeed@aol.com'" <CalSpeed@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: engine won't start tap tap it starts!!
From: katman <katman@2xtreme.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:13:50 -0700
Yeh Michael,

Figures you wrote that down somewhere! Anyway, remember that day was when we
came up the coast highway with a single lane in each direction and I passed 3
or 4 cars with oncoming traffic coming? You better believe it I was pushing it
real hard that day. I think Mike Young and Stephan were behind me wishing they
took a picture of that.

Fred "katman"