checklist for starting rebuilt engine?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: checklist for starting rebuilt engine?
From: "Matt Peterson" <pete_303@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:27:52 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've been in lurk mode for a while now.  I think it's mainly because I
haven't been able to drive my roadster ever since I took out the old engine
a few months back.  I'm writing now because I have the L20b engine in that I
rebuilt this past summer and am hoping on starting it up finally this
weekend.  I have everying hooked up right to my knowledge and I'd like to
know if any of you have a type of checklist to go through to start up a
rebuilt engine.  Also is there any break-in period that I shouldn't drive it
hard?

Hoping it will start up,

Matt Peterson
Zimmerman, MN
'68 1600 (will be L20b powered once it starts)