Re: New Vendor...?

To: <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>, <CalSpeed@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: New Vendor...?
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:17:33 -0700
Dave baker is the guy up in orville   , he had worked with me in the past
and has moved back into the northren CA area  and set up a nice shop, he has
all the equipment to do complete restoration and severvice work on the
roadsters , he is also into BMWs.  I'm working with Dave on getting set up
to do complete restorations of roadsters again  , he has a good crew up
there and is proud of his work , I'm  mostly doing the paper work and parts
end for dave ,  I also will help him with any of the tectnical work  that
needs done. Dave has Low overhead being in orville, and is very good at what
he does , so his prices will be very compeditive..   If you have a car that
needs a lot of work then it would be worth to travel the disatnce to have
the work done.   He also offers pick up and dilevery sevices, and has some
storage capasity also ..

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
PH# 530-644-6777